Vacancy: Systems Analyst
Location: Cyprus, Ypsonas
Join FxPro: an international fintech company for talented professionals. We are always on the lookout for individuals who can perform and excel in a dynamic and innovative working environment. We view each and every one of our employees as an indispensable part of the team. Join our growing international team with offices in Limassol, London, Monaco, Nassau & Dubai with 200+ FxPro employees of 22 nationalities.
We are looking for Systems Analyst.
- Establish and document processes to support all areas of responsibility
- Maintain high quality project and software design documentation and analysis
- Develop use case scenarios for user acceptance testing process
- Integrate research, team ideas, and feedback into solution requirements
- Maintain a log of completed and ongoing system changes
- Identify various possible business scenarios and document it
- Partner directly with business owners to implement solutions to process defects
- Analyze root causes of business issues and develop appropriate resolutions
- Utilize feedback to improve work and builds on previous learnings
- Contribute to the development of a product roadmap
- Act as liaison with internal and external partners
- Provide support as a project team member as needed
We are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, or engineering
- 4+ years experience in banking or payment systems required
- Good understanding of agile methodologies.
- Good command of the English language.
- Detail-oriented, analytical mindset.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Experience in prototyping and visual modeling of the requirements and processes.
- Technical skills.
- Hybrid work schedule;
- Relocation package for you and your family (tickets, visas, work permit, hotel & transfer for the first months, etc.);
- PC on Linux or iMac, one, two or more displays? You choose!
- Medical and life insurance, provident fund, in-house gym with a personal trainer; courses and conferences, Company discount card for various products & services, and many more;
- Free daily catering, snacks and beverages;
- Career growth and professional development