Vacancy: ServiceNow developer
We are not an out staffed company. English. Unbureaucratic, plenty of real coding. Fintech. Interesting. Real salary. Plenty of perks.
We are a small company created by IT engineers.
De facto micro technology development center for a large and successful top 10 US investment manager. As part of our development, we’d like to establish new teams in Poland.
We are looking for a good ServiceNow developer resides in Poland to join our team. The team is quite small, and everyone makes sense. We need a person who is keen on processes automation and ready to provide own view instead of blind tasks execution.
· Maintain expert knowledge of the ServiceNow platform and products
· Design, Implementation, Development and working sessions with client as required
· Create technical design and implementation best practices
· Perform research into solutions in context of client requirements for integration
· Collaborate with ServiceNow for recommendations, points of view and documentation as needed
· Assist delivery teams with resolving critical path technical issues, challenges and performance optimization
· Having knowledge on Linux & Oracle would be an added advantage
· A minimum of 4 years’ experience with ServiceNow application development
· Experience with multiple ServiceNow modules like Service Portal, CSM and ITSM
· Understanding of the ServiceNow Platform and its capabilities
· Fundamental understanding of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions including: SSO, SAML, SSL, JDBC, HTML, CSS/SCSS, SQL, REST, SOAP, SCP, FTPS, DATA IMPORTS, MID-SERVER.
· Experience with understanding business needs and how to standardize processes and solutions at a design level
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS, or related field
What we offer:
· A remote working regime.
· A wide and complex role related to the automation of fund portfolio management.
· Close interaction with co-workers in New York / Los Angeles / London.
· An opportunity to contribute to the engineering culture and IT transformation of “one small American company”.
· Minimal bureaucracy, maximum common sense.
· A set of perks is provided.