Vacancy: Senior Product Manager
Location: Cyprus or remote
Palta is a multi-product tech platform developing several mobile apps focused on health and well-being with a combined audience of more than 50 million monthly active users. Our portfolio includes such successful companies as Flo (global leader in female health), Simple (12m+ downloads, the most popular intermittent fasting app in the US), Zing (personal fitness trainer), and more.
The rapid portfolio growth is fuelled by the recently raised $100 million in a series B round led by VNV Global.
Pora is a Beauty and Health AI assistant developed to democratize dermatology and cosmetology services. Our goal is to empower peoples’ wellness and beauty with an ultimate tool for understanding and further improving their skin. We develop breakthrough AI solutions that combine deep knowledge of the user’s condition with comprehensive competencies in skin care products.
We already have developed the iOS version of our app that is available in the US, Canada, and EU stores. It’s capable of:
- Guiding the user through a dermatological questionnaire to understand their conditions and needs
- Taking images of the user’s face and providing ML-based analysis
- Providing meaningful recommendations of topical cosmetic products that can improve the skin conditions of the user.
- Suggesting face exercises to maintain firmness and the youth of the skin.
What do we need
We’re looking for a self-motivated and user-oriented Product Manager to help us shape the future of Pora. Here’s what your day-to-day responsibilities might look like:
- Develop a strategy and roadmap that contributes to Pora’s success
- Lead the whole product process, from recognizing problems, through generating and validating ideas, to execution high-class solutions with an emphasis on user’s happiness and efficiency
- Work closely with our designers, user researchers, and devs to develop a state-of-art solution for our core mechanics
In this position, you’ll report directly to the CPO.
What we expect
- Prior experience with Product/Growth
- Ability to bring clarity and structure into uncertain complex areas
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills that allow you to analyze product usage and funnels to reach data-driven decisions
- Strong sense of business-thinking that enable you to identify the next opportunities and set a clear direction for the product
- Ability to think differently and see the big picture
- Resourceful, creative, and self-motivated
- You have a can-do-more approach, a passion for making an impact and exceeding your goals
- English — B2+
- Passion about healthcare, helping people, and launching awesome products. 🙂
Why work with us
- A rare opportunity to launch a new big thing from scratch, not just continue some predecessors’ work.
- The co-founders have vast experience and accomplishments in the industry. Therefore, working with such people closely is a great way to learn; moreover, their references might become a game-changer for any further career prospects.
- An opportunity to significantly change many people’s lives by helping them achieve the appearance they want for themselves, richly increasing their life quality. We’re aiming at the whole worldwide market.
- Being a crucial member of the product development team is an excellent way to obtain decent knowledge and hands-on experience in various topics, from ML to dermatology.
- Joining the startup in the very early stage means an opportunity to take the maximum out of the employee stock ownership plan. Join us while we’re still small and benefit from our growth!
Come be part of a fast-growing startup that is hungry for innovation and join our incredibly talented PM team to learn from and partner with!
Our current team
The current team is pretty small: we have less than twenty team members 🙂 Most of our fellow colleagues are engineers — ML, backend, iOS, and web developers. The product team also includes several designers, product and project managers as well as UX researchers. We collaborate with many scientists to make sure our app is in line with the existing body of research.
Please join us in our adventure!