Vacancy: Senior DevOps Engineer (Growth)
Location: Limassol (Cyprus)
FUNCORP, an entertainment UGC app developer with a 10-year history of success, is developing FunXD, a product currently focused on short entertaining videos.
Our goal is to create one of the best-in-class apps that will be used by millions of people in many countries. No matter what. To do this, we adapt the product to specific markets and audiences. Somewhere, we optimize it for regional infrastructure. Somewhere, we adapt our services to work with multiple languages in one country. We do a lot of tests and experiments, but all decisions are made based on data.
At the same time, we’re focused on building a lightweight app, keeping its size small and our services compact and blazing fast. Yes, we are a bit perfectionist. And our main focus is to do what brings a better experience for users and better results for the business. So we don’t divide features into product and technical ones.
We strive to clean code and best practices and are looking for developers who care about the result of their work. If you’re passionate about modern frameworks and technologies, open to constructive criticism, not afraid to ask questions, and ready to make the product better together, we are on the same page. Welcome!
What will you do:
- Work closely with functional teams to create a fault-tolerant and scalable system;
- Develop and maintain various services and tools for colleagues and users.
What we will be expecting from you:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position;
- Experience in Unix/Linux system administration;
- Experience in database support (SQL, NoSQL);
- Ability to program in one of the programming languages: Python, Bash, PHP, Go;
- Ability and desire to deeply understand the work of various software (Nginx, PHP, Java, MongoDB, Redis, Clickhouse);
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes;
- Experience with virtualization;
- Experience with AWS or other cloud solutions;
- Experience with CDN;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Hypertrophied sense of responsibility;
- Broad knowledge of software and various third-party services will be a plus.
What we offer:
- Office in Limassol (Cyprus);
- Relocation package and visa support, opportunity to become an EU citizen;
- Health insurance after probation;
- Powerful and fast hardware, Apple devices;
- Child’s birth and birthday bonuses;
- Monthly budget for team building and corporate events;
- Free breakfasts and lunches with a wide choice of dishes.
Note: We provide relocation and official employment in Cyprus for every successful candidate. Meanwhile, such documents as a foreign passport (valid for at least 2 more years); a visa (national visa of Cyprus / Bulgaria or Schengen); and a valid certificate of non-criminal record are required to complete the migration process.