Vacancy: SDET / QA Automation Engineer
We need an experienced autotester, with experience in developing autotests for at least 5 years. Autotests are in java, but you can consider candidates who have written in another language and are ready to switch to java. We are looking for one person to Cyprus or Poland.
We are a small company created by IT engineers.
De facto micro technology development center for a large and successful American investment fund from the TOP 10.
We are looking for a strong QA engineer with at least 5 years of experience, capable of writing auto-tests.
The main tasks are testing and optimization of platforms for electronic asset management – Order/execution/risk management. The main focus is testing automation, but there are also areas that are poorly subject to automation.
You will have to:
● Test Fintech applications, including Order/Execution/Risk management systems
● Develop and maintain auto-tests in Java
● Conduct functional and integration testing
● Compile test cases and test documentation
● Interact with business users, analysts, developers and testers of related teams
We are waiting for you to:
● Automate UI or backend in Java or another language
● Familiar with Java and can write code
● Do you know SQL
● Familiar with linux and able to read and analyze logs
● Understand the theory of testing and practice of software development processes
● You speak English and are able to correspond
It will be a plus if you:
● Familiar with CI/CD tools, for example, Gitlab
● Familiar with Datadog or Splunk
● Have experience working with the FIX protocol
● You can work in an environment where everything is changing quickly
What we offer:
● Work in Cyprus (it is also possible to work from Poland on B2B)
● Remote format of work in Cyprus or from Poland
● A wide and complex range of tasks related to the automation of fund portfolio management
● Close daily interaction with colleagues from the USA (we pump English daily)
● Contributing to the engineering culture and IT transformation of «one small American company»
● Minimum bureaucracy and maximum common sense
● benefits is included