Vacancy: Red team engineer
Location: Cyprus or remote
With over 2,000 employees of more than 88 nationalities, Exness is the place for global teamwork, incredible leadership, a learning culture, and constant development. Unlimited by time zones, Exnessians from around the world have worked seamlessly together since 2008 to provide our traders with the best possible trading experience. Today, we stand proud with over 300,000 active traders and 2.5 trillion USD in monthly trading volume.
Your role at Exness:
You will join our Protection division. You will identify existing and emerging security threats and protect our company from them, maintaining business continuity and regulatory compliance in respective areas.
- Participate in red team exercises that are intelligence-driven to test company cybersecurity protections, detections, and response.
- Build and maintain a secure and resilient red team infrastructure automating functions where possible.
- Assist cybersecurity defense teams with improving security protections and detections, providing subject-matter expertise on attacker tradecraft and mindset.
- Continually research new offensive security tactics, techniques, and procedures.
- Be part of continuous adversary emulation activities in multiple domains: physical, social engineering, container, cloud, or others.
What we expect from you:
- Experience conducting red team exercises and/or adversary emulations
- At least 3 years of experience in any offensive cybersecurity role, performing penetration tests, web application assessments, or others
- Experience using command and control tools and relevant attack frameworks such as Cobalt Strike, Covenant, Metasploit, or Core Impact
- Experience executing social engineering-related attacks
- Professional level certification such as OSEP, OSWE, OSED, CRTO, CRTL, CRTE, or PACES
- Strong scripting abilities using Bash, Python, PowerShell, and programming languages C, C#, or others
- Experience writing your own tools and exploits
- Experience attacking different cloud environments like AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Knowledge of Kubernetes
Nice to have:
- Experience in the trading sector
- Experience building infrastructure using DevOps technologies and concepts to support offensive security teams
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive and attractive compensation
- Extensive learning opportunities, such as professional training and certifications, soft skills development, free English courses, and trading workshops
- Health and life insurance for employees, spouses, and children, including vaccinations, tests, mental health care, and coverage for vision and dental care
- Generous time off, including 21 days of annual leave and paid sick leave
If you prefer to work remotely, we offer:
- Allowance for sports club memberships or other physical exercise activities
- Reimbursement for a work laptop, home office equipment, and coworking memberships
- Special ‘Get to know your team’ trips
If you decide to relocate to Cyprus, we offer:
- Flight tickets, hotel or apartment accommodation for your first month, migration support, and legal help for you and your family
- Education allowance for your children’s school and kindergarten fees
- Access to our very own sports club with dedicated coaches, free Sanctum Club memberships for you and your spouse, corporate SUPs, jet skis, etc.
- A branded company car with a parking space near the office
- Outstanding team-building experiences and Exness community gatherings
Your journey after applying:
- Intro call (up to 45 minutes)
- Technical interview (1,5 hours)
- Final interview (1 hour)