Vacancy: Trader Assistant/ Middle office
Location: Limassol, Cyprus
Skanestas Investments Limited is a European-licensed investment firm (CySEC), specializing in traditional brokerage and portfolio management services to retail and professional clients.
We are proud to have a young and dynamic team of experienced wealth management and compliance professionals and are constantly looking for talented candidates to join our company.
As our team is expanding, we are looking to hire a Trader Assistant/ Middle office.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execution of clients ’orders in multiple asset classes: derivatives, listed options, equities, fixed income, FX, money market instruments, repo.
- Day-to-day monitoring of trading platforms and clients’ exposures/accounts.
- Liaising with other relevant departments, particularly with the middle and the back office in relation to pre-trade and post-trade activities and obligations. Providing assistance and necessary guidance where needed.
- Application of operational procedures and ensuring compliance with all internal processes and controls of the department.
- Responding to clients’ queries and ad hoc requests.
- Supervising staff in the department and evaluating their performance.
- Preparation of relevant internal reports as requested by the senior management.
- Developing and improving the operation of the department in terms of its trading infrastructure and relationships with counterparties and brokers.
- Enhancing internal procedures and processes.
- Understanding of fixed income market.
- University degree in Finance, Economics or any other relevant field.
- 3-10 years of relevant working experience in similar role at a financial institution.
- CySEC Certificate (Advanced ).
- Good knowledge and experience in using different trading platforms such as CQG, IB, Bloomberg Terminal. TT
- Fluency in English and Russian languages — both verbal and written. Greek is an advantage.
- 21 days of annual leave;
- Remuneration package will depend on the skills and expertise of the candidate;
- Performance-based bonuses;
- Salary indexation;
- Corporate outings;
- Private Medical Insurance for all family members;
- Free parking;
- CySEC Exams & training before exams;
- Contribution to employees’ training & development;
- Free drinks, fruits, vegetables, sweets in the office;
- Language Courses;
- Relocation package for the family and visa support.