Vacancy: Quantitative Analyst
Location: Limassol, Cyprus
Skanestas Investments Limited is a European-licensed investment firm (CySEC), specialising in traditional brokerage and portfolio management services to retail and professional clients.
We are proud to have a young and dynamic team of experienced wealth management and compliance professionals and are constantly looking for talented candidates to join our company.
As our team is expanding, we are looking to hire a Quantitative Analyst.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Testing and implementing of trading/statistical models, algorithms and signals in an active trading environment;
- Conducting research and statistical analysis in order to build and refine trading systems;
- Performing in-depth analysis and research of various market inefficiencies. Carrying out data mining and in-depth statistical analysis of data;
- Providing results in the form of reports and presentations accompanied by tables and visual aids to team members;
- Work and participate in team research projects.
- Higher education in statistics, mathematics, econometrics or computer science;
- Practical experience in a Quantitative Analyst position in a fintech company for at least 3 years. Experience in an environment related to data research with real-world application in stock trading;
- Good knowledge of probability and statistics;
- Python programming level: Middle+ (experience related to data analysis);
- Responsibility, autonomy and proactivity;
- Portfolio with existing ideas for algotrading will be a plus and an advantage for selection.
- 21 days of annual leave;
- Remuneration package will depend on the skills and expertise of the candidate;
- Performance-based bonuses;
- Salary indexation;
- Corporate outings;
- Private Medical Insurance for all family members;
- Free parking;
- CySEC Exams & training before exams;
- Contribution to employees’ training & development;
- Free drinks, fruits, vegetables, sweets in the office;
- Language Courses;
- Relocation package for the family and visa support.