Vacancy: QA Specialist
We place special emphasis on project testing, so if you share the desire to create highly polished games and value a culture of transparent and precise feedback, we will easily find common ground.
We provide experience and training in new skills related to working with tools and the specific aspects of QA in game development, and all we ask from you is a willingness to learn.
What will you be doing? Testing!
QA Specialist (with experience in game development)
- Perform functional testing of mobile games.
- Work closely with the development team.
- Assist in creating casual games with unique styles.
We expect you to have:
- Minimum 1.5 years of commercial experience as a game tester.
- Knowledge of iOS and Android application testing peculiarities.
- Understanding of client-server architecture and QA processes in general.
- Ability to manage time and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication and articulation skills.
- Passion for games and gaming experience in mobile applications.
Additional skills and experience that would be a plus:
- Experience with automated testing methods.
- Familiarity with traffic monitoring tools (Charles, Fiddler).
- Experience and understanding of Unity.
- Knowledge of adb and xCode.
- Documentation development: test plans, test cases, checklists.
Why it’s awesome to work with us:
- Flexible schedule, remote work from anywhere in the world, contract with Cyprus.
- Salary paid in foreign currency.
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and 5 sick days per year.
- Fitness compensation, favorable conditions for English language learning, and other personalized gifts and benefits.
- Compensation for external training and courses, as well as attendance at professional conferences.
- Internal training: roundtable discussions, lectures, workshops.
- Active corporate social activities: quizzes, sports marathons, competitions, e-sports tournaments, and much more.