Company: Admiral markets
Vacancy: Senior Python developer
Relocation: Georgia or Cyprus
Admirals is expanding and looking for the next star to join our global team.
Python Developer - we know you are out there!
Who we are?
Admirals is one of the world’s leading FinTech companies. When we started our business 20 years ago, we were among the first online trading providers, while today we have evolved into a financial hub, making personal finance transparent and accessible to everyone and everywhere. We are constantly expanding and diversifying our product offerings, and we are known as the quality market leader throughout the years. Today, Admirals consists of a team of over 400 professionals located in 18 offices worldwide, making us a truly global organization.
Why you should become an Admiral?
- Equality and professional development — as an employer, Admirals believes in a balanced approach toward employee rights and gender equality. We care about your success and development and offer numerous training programs and benefits to enhance your skills and advance your careers.
- Global support to the team — our experience in numerous geographical regions enables us to nurture you with progressive policies that respect the value of individual and group cultures. We aim to provide an efficient infrastructure and responsive organization to support you in your daily work-related challenges.
- Our values — we value creativity, innovation, and the power of teamwork that we all bring to the table.
You are best for this role if you:
- 3+ years of experience in Python development
- Experience with the Python frameworks: Django or Flask
- Familiarity with ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually with little supervision
- Knowledge of English at the level intermediate+
What this team does:
The Reporting team is responsible for the Reporting system and for creating and maintaining the regulatory and internal reports. The team works with big volumes of data from many data sources.
The team follows Kanban and implements best practices such as Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
What you are going to do:
The main responsibility of the new developer will be together with other members of the Reporting team :
- to maintain and develop the Reporting system, as well as the various high-load APIs and services.
Our technological stack:
Django Rest Framework
We are glad to offer:
- Company benefits — competitive salary, internal bonuses related to the company business results, other location-specific benefits
- Personal and professional development — paid external training, professional literature, and e-courses
- Global team — working with a motivated and talented international team
- Meaningful and impactful work — Admirals is a regulated global financial company and among the 20 biggest brokers in the world
We’ll be glad to see you in our team!