Company: Admiral markets
Vacancy: Senior Python developer
Relocation: Georgia or Cyprus
Admirals is expanding and looking for the next star to join our global team.
Senior Python Engineer - we know you are out there!
Who we are?
Admirals is one of the world’s leading FinTech companies. When we started our business 20 years ago, we were among the first online trading providers, while today we have evolved into a financial hub, making personal finance transparent and accessible to everyone and everywhere. We are constantly expanding and diversifying our product offerings, and we are known as the quality market leader throughout the years. Today, Admirals consists of a team of over 400 professionals located in 18 offices worldwide, making us a truly global organization.
Why you should become an Admiral?
- Equality and professional development — as an employer, Admirals believes in a balanced approach toward employee rights and gender equality. We care about your success and development and offer numerous training programs and benefits to enhance your skills and advance your career.
- Global support to the team — our experience in numerous geographical regions enables us to nurture you with progressive policies that respect the value of individual and group cultures. We aim to provide an efficient infrastructure and responsive organization to support you in your daily work-related challenges.
- Our values — we value creativity, innovation, and the power of teamwork that we all bring to the table.
Your daily activities as a Senior Python Engineer will be:
- Writing efficient, reusable, testable, and scalable code that meets accepted standards
- Designing and implementing high availability and low latency applications, data protection, and security features
- Implementation of information protection tools, including the privacy of personal data (security and data protection)
- Developing public APIs for integration with the frontend
- Developing backend services for data processing
- Writing unit/functional/integration tests
- Testing and debugging software applications with test framework tools
- Improve functionality, and performance of existing systems
You are best for this role if you:
- 4+ years of experience in Python development
- Experience in the design and implementation of complex solutions without making them rocket science
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations
- Ability to work with Unit Tests
- Good knowledge of GIT
- Knowledge of English at the level of intermediate+
Our technological stack:
Git (Gitlab/Gitlab CI)
We are glad to offer:
- Company benefits — competitive salary, internal bonuses related to the company business results, other location-specific benefits
- Personal and professional development — paid external training, professional literature, and e-courses
- Global team — working with a motivated and talented international team
- Meaningful and impactful work — Admirals is a regulated global financial company and among the 20 biggest brokers in the world
We’ll be glad to see you in our team!