Vacancy: Marketing PM
Location: Limassol, Cyprus
Why work at Deriv
Deriv Group is one of the largest brokers in the world, with over 1,200 team members and 20 global offices. In a journey spanning more than 22 years, we have designed and implemented proprietary trading products and services, growing our markets to over 2.5 million customers worldwide. Our mission has remained the same throughout: to make trading accessible to anyone, anywhere. With us, you’ll experience the excitement of a fast-paced, collaborative environment (see Deriv Careers and Deriv Life). We challenge ourselves every day to push the boundaries of what’s possible in the fintech industry.
As a Marketing Project Manager at Deriv, you’ll support our marketing initiatives and help us achieve our business goals in record time. You will plan and initiate projects, direct project execution, and ensure that the final result meets our partner and client expectations to our standards. You will devise strategies for the efficient collaboration of different departments to achieve excellent results.
- Plan and coordinate all marketing events such as expos, conferences, partner trips, partner and client seminars, etc.
- Coordinate with all local representatives from various functions to act on collected feedback.
- Ensure that the feedback collected during partner trips are documented, added to our OKRs, and assigned to the appropriate teams for execution.
- Plan and coordinate partner content and webinars.
- Work closely with country managers as well as PR and Outreach teams to
provide giveaways for partners and clients.
- Provide assistance to the PR and Outreach teams to efficiently and effectively
complete their projects such as Forex awards and PR campaigns.
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing team to ensure that all the Global
Partnership campaigns are completed on time.
- Manage marketing projects such as integrations with third parties.
- Generate reports and translate data into graphs, charts, and other visual aids for clients, partners, and management.
- Promote effective communication by handling queries related to commissions, links, and partnerships.
- Liaise with vendors and find ways to grow our outreach.
- Provide data-driven analysis on company growth to give insight into
opportunities and challenges.
- Be the bridge between the Global Partnerships team and the Competitive and Marketing Intelligence team.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Exceptional organisational and planning skills.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
What’s good to have
- Previous event planning experience.
- Agile SCRUM experience
- Stellar record of managing projects from start to finish, on time, and within
What we’ll give you
- Market-based salary
- Workdays from Monday to Friday
- Annual performance bonus
- Casual dress code
- Access to Deriv’s comprehensive learning courses
- Access to Provident Fund
- Medical reimbursement plans