Vacancy: Lead Data Scientist
Location: Cyprus, United Kingdom
We are creating a product that will allow our users to customize their style and wardrobe, buy clothes, shoes and accessories that will delight them with using our application based on AI and machine learning technologies.
Combine clothes and create capsule looks, be on trend and wear clothes that suit your body type and appearance consciously approach shopping — all this will become real with Aiuta.
In order to create it, we solve a very wide range of CV (and partially NLP) tasks in any practical area of machine learning: including not only widespread tasks like clothes recognition, but also some tricky ones like virtual try-on and compatibility models for various clothes and styles. We think that the yet unformalized area of stylists’ way of thinking might be implemented via several difficult and smart CV models, and it is a challenging task to invent this!
- Develop the strategy for Data Science within the company;
- Create and/or finetune CV and NLP models for the product;
- Lead and mentor a team of Data Scientists;
- Constantly improve any data science processes inside the team (models, architectures, data sources).
- 5+ years of industrial background in CV;
- Strong understanding of business needs and ability to «translate» them into the language of data and models;
- Experience with large models (including transformers) training and finetuning;
- Experience in CV tasks like facial recognition, poses recognition and visual embeddings is required;
- Experience in NLP is desired
What we offer:
- Relocation package for you and your family:
— help with the relocation documents: legal documents i.e. ARC and Pink Slip;
— an economy flight out of your current location to Cyprus for you and the family;
— a local apartment for 14 days upon arrival in Limassol;
- Health insurance for you and your family;
- A brand-new car for leasing from the company;
- English language courses, so we are all on the same page.