Company: Turkish Airlines
Vacancy: Java developer
Location: Istanbul, Ankara
Turkish Airlines Technology is an aviation and air cargo industry focused, innovative, agile and value driven technology organization with more than 1000 employees.
For nearly 89 years, We have passionately driven innovation in technology needs of Turkish Airlines and Its subsidiaries. Therefore we have unbiased expertise based on proven results. Now it is time to engage with greater number of customers in local and global markets to deploy such accumulated technical skill and expertise. We have market penetration strategy on an international scale.
We have the vision and power of a large company, agility and focus of a small one who is driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing solutions, and providing services that tremendously improve the experience of our customers.
We believe talent is key that makes a great company stand out and accelerate. And we are lead by core values; integrity, collaboration, agility, customer focused, commitment to operational excellence.
The person who will take part in development team by reporting to the manager in the relevant solution department of our company, to carry out backend development activities and to work in coordination with other departments.
This position will be
- Work in the design, application development and integration area in software projects
- Contribute to all aspects of development from technology stack and workflow to coding standards and best practices.
- Determine non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- Revise and maintain the applications in compliance with the new needs arising within the software life cycle
How do we describe the perfect match?
- Minimum 1 years hands-on experience in Java Development
- Application design and architecture experience in large implementation projects
- Advanced knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and professional experience in Java programming including frameworks
- Project experience in Spring and Spring Boot frameworks
- Eagerness to write clean and modular codes to simplify maintenance and scaling
- Experience in development SOAP and REST services according to best practices
- Experience in writing high-performance, multi-threaded applications in Java
- Expertise in synchronous and asynchronous integration
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) models
- Experience in RDBMS (i.e. Oracle, MSSQL), NoSQL (i.e. Couchbase, MongoDB), and different ORMs
- Experience in SVN, GIT, Maven, Jenkins is required
- Hands on experience in Cloud Technologies is a plus, preferably AWS
- Proven knowledge in backend development for frontend applications, preferably mobile apps
Benefits Of Working With Us
- In addition to having the opportunity to grow and be challenged, and to be part of a life, our people enjoy a range of rewarding benefits:
- Flexible working arrangements, generous personal, parental and cultural leave
- Competitive remuneration
- Free and subsidized health and wellbeing services
- Discounts on a wide range of products and services
- Career development opportunities
- A buddy who will guide and accompany you during your onboarding process
- A great number of online courses and technical trainings that will support your development
- Personalized development plan for you
- Using CED & Pass Flight for traveling experience with your family
- Support payment for childcare