Company: TTG International Ltd
Vacancy: Java developer
Location: Turkey, full time hybrud
TTG International Ltd is rapidly expanding its team of software/telecom engineers and is always interested in creative, self-motivated and passionate candidates. Successful applicants will be part of a highly motivated and skilled team striving to develop next generation high-tech OSS tools.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop and improve the quality of complex real time, highly transactional and distributed systems;
- Refine, and tune integrations between applications;
- Analyze and resolve problems;
- Deploy new releases.
What we are waiting from you:
- 1-3 years of experience in developing software with Java 11+ (Spring Boot) and Go;
- 1-3 years of experience in developing software with React or smilar/related technologies;
- Experience with building REST APIs;
- Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL experience is a plus);
- Development experience in Linux environments;
- Good understanding of computer networks (Experience with protocols like SNMP, Modbus etc. is a plus);
- Experience with Docker is a plus;
- A can-do attitude and lots of enthusiasm;
- Very good command of English.
Why TTG Int. LTD?
- We are an equal opportunity employer, and we support human rights;
- Committed to diversity as a driving force for positive change;
- Working towards a more connected, inclusive, and sustainable world;
- Leveraging technology to reduce carbon footprint;
- Pushing boundaries and driving innovation to connect people, companies, and communities globally;
- Join a team where you can be authentic, share ideas, take on new challenges, thrive, and make an impact.