Vacancy: IT Project Manager (Marketing)
Location: Limassol, Cyprus
Why work at Deriv
Deriv Group is one of the largest brokers in the world, with over 1,200 team members and 20 global offices. In a journey spanning more than 22 years, we have designed and implemented proprietary trading products and services, growing our markets to over 2.5 million customers worldwide. Our mission has remained the same throughout: to make trading accessible to anyone, anywhere. With us, you’ll experience the excitement of a fast-paced, collaborative environment (see Deriv Careers and Deriv Life). We challenge ourselves every day to push the boundaries of what’s possible in the fintech industry.
As a Marketing Project Manager, you will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing IT and non-IT marketing projects from start to finish. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, design, content, and sales, to ensure successful project delivery.
- Utilise Agile methodology to plan, manage, and deliver solutions efficiently.
- Develop and manage comprehensive project plans, including timelines, resources, and budgets.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to define project objectives, deliverables, and timelines.
- Identify and mitigate project risks, and proactively communicate updates to key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with creative teams to develop marketing materials and campaigns.
- Monitor project progress, ensuring adherence to deadlines and quality standards.
- Establish and control project scope, constraints, and stakeholder communication and relationships throughout the project lifecycle.
- Secure and manage resources for cross-functional interdependencies and prioritise shared resources across projects.
- Conduct post-project analysis to evaluate performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Foster effective communication and collaboration across cross-functional teams.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and best practices to optimize project outcomes.
- University degree in an IT or business-related field
- 5+ years of software project management experience in Agile, with at least 2
years leading Scrum teams as a Scrum master.
- In-depth knowledge of Scrum methodology, Agile framework, SDLC,
and project management methodologies.
- Strong commitment to delivering products in time in a fast-paced
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Good skills in decision-making, teamwork, and problem-solving.
- Proactive attitude, a desire for responsibility, and a passion for learning
- Ability to think and act strategically, decisively, and fluidly to develop solutions
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management abilities.
- Proficient in project management tools and software.
- Solid understanding of marketing principles and practices.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to collaborate
effectively across teams.
- Analytical mindset and attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
What’s good to have
- Work experience in the fintech industry
- Project management certifications such as PMI/PRINCE2 and Scrum Master
What we’ll give you
- Market-based salary
- Workdays from Monday to Friday
- Annual performance bonus
- Casual dress code
- Access to Deriv’s comprehensive learning courses
- Access to Provident Fund
● Medical reimbursement plans