Vacancy: Game Analyst
Location: Serbia, Armenia, Georgia or Kazakhstan (Remote)
Mytona is a group of companies specializing in the development and publishing of video games.
We are looking for candidates in Serbia, Armenia, Georgia or Kazakhstan.
Your tasks will include:
- Data collection, processing and analysis, provision of analytical conclusions;
- Preparation and conduct of A/B tests;
- Monitoring of key game metrics;
- Analysis of the balance and economy of the game;
- Analysis of the effectiveness of changes, their correction and optimization;
- Development of practical recommendations for improving the product based on the analysis of data on the behavior of players.
To successfully complete these tasks, you will need:
- Experience in the field of game dev from 1 year;
- Excellent mathematical preparation;
- Knowledge of programming languages for analytics: SQL, R, Python.
- Health insurance;
- Professional and career growth;
- Exchange of experience between teams;
- Official employment;
- Remote work;
- Interesting tasks at the international level;
- A decent salary;
- Internal training programs;
- Events and large-scale conferences;
- Regular salary review;
- Compensation of a private kindergarten/school;