Vacancy: Financial Writer
Location: Limassol, Cyprus
You’ll be part of our Content Marketing team, where we’re about making every piece we produce engaging, rich, and effective so that our audience will read, connect, and act.
As a Financial Writer at Deriv, you’ll provide informative and engaging written market commentaries, showing how global market events reflect on our products. With your deep understanding of the financial and trading world, you’ll write insightful content that will support our marketing initiatives and increase the readers’ awareness of our products range and strength. We’re looking for someone who lives and breathes the world of trading and the financial markets, who can then share their findings and insight cohesively through the written word for marketing purposes.
- Write newsletter articles, blog posts, and social media content to deliver market analysis relevant to our products and services.
- Develop content about the advantages of our products in today’s market to educate and engage prospective and existing clients.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to absorb Deriv’s newest offerings and future plans.
- Keep up-to-date with market intelligence to make appropriate recommendations.
- Degree in marketing or equivalent knowledge and experience.
- 3+ years of experience in a research field, preferably within financial services.
- Experience in producing finance driven content used for marketing purposes.
- Remarkable understanding of the market and a passion for keeping up with financial/trading news.
- Outstanding analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in compiling and interpreting financial statistics.
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
- A written portfolio of previous work is desired but not essential.
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- Competitive salary based on the market
- Workdays from Monday to Friday
- Annual performance bonus
- Casual dress code
- Access to Deriv’s comprehensive learning courses
- Access to Provident Fund
- Medical reimbursement plans/personal and medical insurance