Vacancy: DevOps Engineer (World of Warships)
Relocation: BELGRADE, SERBIA
World of Warships team in Belgrade is looking for a DevOps Engineer.
World of Warships is the best naval game around, letting you take the command of legendary warships from the period of the 20th century as you battle your way across the open sea with other players.
The project is driven by a team of international developers who combine talent with their passion for video games, resulting in World of Warships being a favorite hobby for millions all around the globe with keeping its community ever-growing!
What will you do?
- Support and develop current infrastructure, services, and monitoring systems
- Design and develop CI/CD systems, automation tools, and other internal tools
- Participate in releases, resolve possible incidents
- Participate in the development of product service architecture, assist developers with delivery and monitoring systems
- Support the staging environment
What will you work with?
- VM and container based (in-house orchestration solution and k8s in the future) applications
- Custom Python/Go tools / Puppet / Terraform
- GitLab / Teamcity
- PostgreSQL/ RabbitMQ / Prometheus
What are we looking for?
- Good knowledge of OS Linux administration basics
- Understanding of construction and web service operation principles
- Experience scripting in Python/Golang/Bash
- Experience working with containerization systems
- Experience with SCM tools (puppet/ansible)
- Experience with CI/CD software (teamcity/gitlab/jenkins/etc)
- Russian language skills
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience in migration from baremetal/vps to Kubernetes
- Experience working with and administering PostgreSQL and MySQL databases
- Experience with RabbitMQ, Kafka
- Experience working with monitoring systems
- Experience creating web services.
Wargaming Belgrade is a game development studio in Serbia and a key member of the Wargaming global network. Our studio is home to talented and dedicated teams of game developers, artists, and designers, one of them being World of Warships team, who are passionate about creating the best gaming experiences for our players.
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Belgrade office benefits include:
- Private Health Insurance
- Additional Vacation days on top of the statutory minimum of 20 working days (maximum +5 working)
- Days dependent on years of services with Wargaming Group
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- Team buildings / corporate events
- Gym trainings / Wellness program
- Personal Gaming Account
- Coffee, fruits, snacks in the office
- Referral program with rewards
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.