Vacancy: DevOps Engineer
Location: Hybrid — Limassol, Cyprus
Celesta Platform is a new generation of CRM platform based on microservices architecture.
The service is adjustable depending on the need by a simple configuration.
The platform is able to scale vertically or horizontally quickly at any moment in order to reply
to the clients’ needs.
We’ve been operating on the market since 2018. During the years, we got the experience
and our growth is showing the stability of our business regardless of the challenges the
world is facing.
The efforts are put in the direction necessary to push our product to be ultra-competitive.
Our big ambitions are linked to a big R&D budget. The innovation is not only due to the
uniqueness of the product, it’s also with the help of a well-organized online working process
inside a multicultural team. Therefore, we are able to grow rapidly and expand consistently!
We have offices in Cyprus, Portugal, France, Romania and working with us, you are
guaranteed to have an international friendly team, wise management, positive working
environment and challenging tasks for your professional growth!
Skills/knowledge required for the position
● 3+ years experience with Kubernetes and other container management solutions
● Excellent understanding of microservices architecture
● At least 2 years of operational experience with public clouds (AWS, GCP or other),
migrations, scaling operations etc.
● In-Depth knowledge on AWS services including ALB, VPC, IAM, EC2, EKS,
CloudWatch, S3, RDS, Route53. Experience in similar services for GCP is a plus
● Experience with load balancers and Ingress controllers such as Ngnix, HAProxy,
● Experience with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, Ansible)
● 3+ years of Linux/UNIX administration experience
● In depth understanding of Linux/UNIX fundamentals including kernel subsystems,
system calls, inter-process communication, process/resource management and file
● Configuration management with deployment automations tools
● Experience at least with two or three of monitoring services: DataDog, Newrelic,
Prometheus and Grafana, CloudWatch, OpsGenie or similar
● Demonstrated problem analysis and resolution skills
● Must be proficient in at least one scripting language
● Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● AWS Cloud Architect and/or Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) certifications
is a plus
Main job responsibilities
● Participation in the design, building, test, and automating of the production and
● Ensuring continuous availability of various services and tools
● Writing specification and documentation
● CI/CD management and automation
● Maintenance of pipelines to Build, Test, Release, Deploy at any moment and in any
● Working with automation services and platforms
● Scripting and coding
● Helping develop strategies to improve availability and use of web application server
● Infrastructure management
● Private Health insurance (employee and family members)
● Paid vacations — 21 working days, in addition to public holidays in Cyprus
● Paid 3 days of sick-leave annually
● Lunch provided in office every working day
● Gym partial refund
● Birthday and Company Anniversary Benefit
● Work permit support if require