Vacancy: Business development manager
We are creating an app that will allow users to upgrade their style and wardrobe, buy, sell, and swap clothes, shoes, and accessories for greater utilization of all items. Based on AI and machine learning technologies, new approaches to styling will bring joy, reduce stress and help develop a more sustainable strategy for how we shop.
Combine clothes and create capsule looks, be on top of the trend and wear clothes that suit your body type and lifestyle, and a conscious approach to shopping — all this will become real with Aiuta.
We are looking for a business development manager to work with fashion and clothing e-commerce retailers and apparel brands within the US market to identify their business needs, communicate them to the product team, conclude contracts, and work with b2b and b2c solutions and develop a network.
- Work with online clothing and accessories stores: evaluate the USA market, conduct research, find contacts, set up requirements, arrange MoU, coordinate test integrations, discuss prices, etc.;
- Cooperate with Product and Data Science teams to pass along business development activities into commercialization;
- Close interaction with clothing and accessories brands: make contacts and constantly get information about collections and fashion updates to let our development team use this information to improve the product;
- Discuss PR and special projects marketing ideas and fashion promo with brand representatives;
- Work with potential customers to determine the needs of the department and implement initiatives to meet their needs;
- Organize the company’s presence at niche industrial and technological conferences and events to promote the company and conclude contracts.
- Communicate and build productive long-term relations with partners and clients;
- Report regularly to the CEO and product team.
- 3+ years of work experience as a business development manager in the field of e-commerce clothing or accessories (marketplace, clothing / footwear / accessories brand company or experience in implementing technological b2b solutions in marketplace /e-com);
- Good knowledge of the USA online e-commerce market, understanding of business problems in these industries;
- Experience in developing and maintaining trend knowledge, market changes, and customer and competitor activities;
- Proficiency in assessing customer needs, experience in conducting market and territory analysis and planning;
- Native English, excellent written and spoken skills;
- Extended network and strong connections among stores and brands in the USA market;
- Independence and ability to conduct direct interaction with the product team and management;
- Willingness to work in an international and distributed team;
- Good time management & organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize effectively;
- Positive, proactive attitude and flexible approach;
- Responsible & result oriented with a high level of decision-making and independence;
- Being prepared to travel throughout the country as needed.
What we offer:
- Work under a service agreement contract (Remotely if you are based in the USA);
- Competitive monthly salary + bonus
- Medical insurance.