Vacancy: BI Data Analyst
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Wargaming is looking for a BI Data Analyst to work on World of Warships and World of Warships: Legends in our brand-new Belgrade office.
World of Warships and World of Warships: Legends are the best naval games around, letting you take the command of legendary warships from the period of the 20th century as you battle your way across the open sea with other players.
The projects is driven by a teams of international developers who combine talent with their passion for video games, resulting in World of Warships being a favorite hobby for millions all around the globe with keeping its community ever-growing!
What will you do?
- Works closely with internal customers and stakeholders to elicit business requirements and transform them into valuable BI reports for senior management and product teams all over the globe;
- Defines data sources for the decision support outputs (dashboards, ad hoc reports);
- Determines key measurement metrics for new functionality and defines tracking strategy;
- May consult users and lead cross-functional teams to address business issues;
- May directly produce datasets and reports for analysis using various system reporting tools.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent mathematical background and knowledge of statistics;
- Proficiency in SQL at the level of complex queries;
- Data visualization skills (we use Tableau);
- Good knowledge of Python (Pandas, NumPy);
- Intermediate or higher level of English;
- Knowledge of the Russian language (reading documentation).
Wargaming Belgrade is a game development studio in Serbia and a key member of the Wargaming global network. Our studio is home to talented and dedicated teams of game developers, artists, and designers, one of them being World of Warships team, who are passionate about creating the best gaming experiences for our players.
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Belgrade office benefits include:
- Private Health Insurance
- Additional Vacation days on top of the statutory minimum of 20 working days (maximum +5 working)
- Days dependent on years of services with Wargaming Group
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- Team buildings / corporate events
- Gym trainings / Wellness program
- Personal Gaming Account
- Coffee, fruits, snacks in the office
- Referral program with rewards