Vacancy: Back-End Developer
Location: Office based — Limassol, Cyprus
Celesta Platform is a new generation of CRM platform based on microservices architecture. The
service is adjustable depending on the need by a simple configuration.
The platform is able to scale vertically or horizontally quickly at any moment in order to reply to the
We’ve been operating on the market since 2018. During the years, we got the experience and our
growth is showing the stability of our business regardless of the challenges the world is facing.
The efforts are put in the direction necessary to push our product to be ultra-competitive. Our big
ambitions are linked to a big R&D budget. The innovation is not only due to the uniqueness of the
product, it’s also with the help of a well-organized online working process inside a multicultural
team. Therefore, we are able to grow rapidly and expand consistently!
We have offices in Cyprus, Portugal, France, Romania and working with us, you are guaranteed to
have an international friendly team, wise management, positive working environment and
challenging tasks for your professional growth!
To strengthen our IT team, we are looking for a Back-End Developer
- Collaborating with other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, сohesive codes to enhance the user experience;
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industrydevelopments and trends;
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications;
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Implementation of security and data protection;
- Liaise with developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features;
- Follow emerging technologies.
Skills/knowledge required for the position
- At least 2 years experience in software development;
- Good level of programming skills in >=PHP8;
- Ability to debug complex PHP applications (Xdebug, Profiler, and others);
- Development following PHP coding standards (PSR);
- Strong knowledge in developing with Symfony >=5;
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming and some Design Patterns;
- Knowledge of RabbitMQ, Docker, ElasticSearch is a plus;
- Experience with Web Services, Microservices;
- Experience with AWS, GCP, Kubernetes is a plus;
- Experience with Go would be a plus;
- Intermediate + English level.
- Private Health insurance (employee and family members);
- Paid vacations — 21 working days, in addition to public holidays in Cyprus;
- Paid 3 days of sick-leave annually;
- Lunch provided in office every working day;
- Gym partial refund;
- Birthday and Company Anniversary Benefit;
- Work permit support if required.