Vacancy: 2D artist
Location: Serbia, Armenia, Georgia or Kazakhstan (Remote)
Mytona is in search of an experienced 2D artist!
Mytona is a group of companies specializing in the development and publishing of video games. We are a large and experienced international team with headquarters in New Zealand, bringing together industry professionals from all over the world since 2012.
We are looking for candidates in Serbia, Armenia, Georgia or Kazakhstan.
Your tasks will include:
- Concepts and final rendering of locations and items;
- Rendering of game elements and icons.
To successfully complete these tasks, you will need:
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop;
- Good understanding of chiaroscuro, composition, color and shapes;
- Work experience in casual style;
- Experience in game development;
- Attention to detail;
- The ability to adapt to the style.
It will be a plus:
- Knowledge in 3D software;
- Ability to work with stylized characters.
- Health insurance;
- Professional and career growth;
- Exchange of experience between teams;
- Official employment;
- Remote work;
- Interesting tasks at the international level;
- A decent salary;
- Internal training programs;
- Events and large-scale conferences;
- Regular salary review;
- Compensation of a private kindergarten/school;