Vacancy: Software Engineer in Test
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Wargaming is growing the World of Warships QA Performance Tools Team and is looking for talented Software Engineer in Test.
Work in our office in Belgrade.
What will you do?
• Developing and maintenance internal web frameworks, tools and scripts (Python and JS) for different teams
• Deploy and operate webapps
• Automate of all areas of the team's work
What are we looking for?
• Experience in web-applications programming (Python/JS)
• Experience in deploying web apps (Docker)
• Knowledge of basic principles, types and methods of testing
• Knowledge of PC architecture basics and component interaction
• Experience of automation with CI systems TeamCity/Jenkins
• Strong analytical skills, ability to get deep into problem’s root causes and to offer system wise decisions
• Intermediate or higher level of English (sufficient for reading technical documentation)
• Upper Intermediate or higher level of Russian
What additional skills will help you stand out?
• Experience working on high-load projects and/or with tool for running performance tests (Jmeter, k6)
• Experience in programming (Java, C++, Groovy)
• Experience in Linux-based systems
• Experience working with Doker
• Experience of building processes
• Experience of work with team
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Belgrade office benefits include:
- Private Health Insurance
- Additional Vacation days on top of the statutory minimum of 20 working days (maximum +5 working days dependent on years of services with Wargaming Group)
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- Team buildings / corporate events
- Gym trainings / Wellness program
- Personal Gaming Account
- Coffee, fruits, snacks in the office
- Referral program with rewards